jueves, 11 de octubre de 2018

BLOG 1: A country I would like to visit

Hi my dear followers!
In my life I don't have traveled so much in Chile and I have left Chile when I went to Brasil and Uruguay for my study tour, but if it was up to me, I would go to Italy, because really always I have wanted to visit Venice, I love this city, its pictures are very beautiful, there are many colors, the wather in the street, the boats, all! its landscape is wonderful and I think that its sunset should be dreamed of and obviously if I go there someday I would like go all over the city in boats. . Also I would like to visit other cities of Italy like Roma, Florencia or Milan and in the academy aspect I would like to study in Italy, meet the other cultures and the others dentistry and have the oportunity to get experience, knowledge, everything that hepls me grow. All this would very nice but for the moment just I can and must to pass the semester jeje đź‘€

Resultado de imagen para venecia

4 comentarios:

BLOG 10: English language challenges

Hi everyone! This is the last English blog and today I will talk about English language challenges. Well my experience learning english i...