Well I had already spoken about I am studyng dentistry and today I will talk of my future job that it's a little obvious, this is the job that I would like to have. I am not sure if I want to work in the public or private system but at least my first years I believe that I will work in a dentistry consultation and I would like so much to do research during all my career.
Obviously I would like to travel for my career, for investigation and for knowledge ❤ but first I hope that the salary will be enough to be able to travel hahah this is the principal resource.
Also I would like to have a specialty, I like maxillofacial surgery, is very interesting, it has a nice area in the dentist career. On the other side also I like pathology, in Chile there are not more than 50 specialised doctors in that area, in fact this speciality is not very well known but is so interesting too.
In this moment I only want to pass the semester, finish the year and start the fifth semester the next year, think in my future job is a little utopian but hopefully that everything is as I would like, we are altering constantly!
PD: I love dentistry, the work, the area, everything that can be achieved!
The public system is better
ResponderBorrar