jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2018

BLOG 4: Ghett'a life film review

Hi my dear followers!
Today I will talk about the film Ghett'a life, a film that shows the reality of Jamaica in the year 2011 dominated by politics.
I like this film because the main character is a young man and shows how he fights in every aspect to fulfill his dreams.
My favorite charcater is Derrick, a fighter that wanted to be champ of small weight and he in spite of all, always tried to get ahead, it is very hard to be in contradiccion of your father and Derrick did it for his dreams and be happy.
One thing that I like of this film is that is very real and shows so much the cruelty and violence that the people live that are in this world, besides it shows the corruption and the mafia that dominates the systems. Something that I didn't like was the quality of the film, it saw with very pixels :(
Finaly, my favorite escene was when Derrick's father came to the fight ring when Derrick was defeated and his father gave him the power to continue the fight and he stands up! 

Resultado de imagen para ghett'a life

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

BLOG 10: English language challenges

Hi everyone! This is the last English blog and today I will talk about English language challenges. Well my experience learning english i...