jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018

BLOG 8: Summer plans

Hi everyone!
Today I will talk about my summer plans, the truth is that I don't have any plan, so sad. But for this blogg I write about some summer plan yeei!
First, when I finish the semester, I will go home, I don't go since halloween and I miss so much my family, they are in Vallenar city in the third region.
Well , in my city I always go out with my friends and my boyfriend, every summer we go to the beach or we make entertaining plans like going to swimming pool, any panorama to enjoy the summer.
Maybe this summer I will go to Antofagasta city to visit my cousin, almost always I travel, but really I don't know what I will do this holidays specifically.
With my boyfriend we want to go the Valley of Elqui to camp, in that place there is a big lagoon, horses, a camping and in the night there is a party with a big bonfire, It is very entertaining, besides the place is very beautiful, there are many trees, animals, the nature is very cute and the air is clean and very fresh because the climate is very hot, the location is in the fourth region between the mountains, It is a valley.
On the other side I have not talked with my family about what we will do these holidays, but I believe that we will travel together.
I hope I have a great vacation!

Resultado de imagen para valle del elqui

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

BLOG 10: English language challenges

Hi everyone! This is the last English blog and today I will talk about English language challenges. Well my experience learning english i...