jueves, 25 de octubre de 2018

BLOG 3: Suffragette film review

Hello my dear followers!
Today I will talk about the film "The suffragette", the film was very interesting for me because I knew the history when I was a little girl, my father told me about the feminist movement a long time ago. 
Well, I like the film and my favorite character is Maud because she was a very hardworker, simple and modest woman, besides she loved her son with her soul 😢
In general I liked so much the film, it showed very real the life of the women of that time, all so hard, difficult and very violent due to the patriarchy situation.
The saddest part and I suffered was when, another family removed the son from his mother (Maud), I dislike that scene.
My favorite scene was the end, when the women were in the horses race with all the people and Emmeline decides throw her self to the track to deliver a big message to the world. In addition this part reminded me when my father told me this story and the importance that it had this incident for the women for they could get the vote 💪.

Resultado de imagen para pelicula the suffragettes

2 comentarios:

BLOG 10: English language challenges

Hi everyone! This is the last English blog and today I will talk about English language challenges. Well my experience learning english i...