jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

BLOG 10: English language challenges

Hi everyone!
This is the last English blog and today I will talk about English language challenges. Well my experience learning english in the university during these years It has been entertaining, I feel that I have learned a lot more especially when expressing myself and I can put together coherent ideas, since I started in English 2.
Also in the academic field it has helped me because we have subjets that have the language as a pre-requisite and in the test the teachers put texts in English or the most common is that they give us pappers so that we can study for the quiz which are also in english and sometimes too long.
I like to do blogs when I'm not stressed, because It stresses me to think what to write about hahah but seriously writing blogs has helped me to improve my grammar and to let off steam maybe.
I must improve my pronunciation and also the listening, mmm I plan to improve it listening to more music in english, watching series without subtitles and practicing it more with my peers I really hope to do it.
Outside of the hours of the english classes, I do not use much the language, but sometimes with my boyfriend because he studies in the Tronwell this year and he practices much more english and he tries to apply it in his daily life.
Although this is the last level of English, I would like to continue learning, I hope to go abroad and learn the language completely, it is too necessary in life and for the career too.
Finally, Benji is a entertaining teacher and makes english more friendly.

Resultado de imagen para ingles

1 comentario:

BLOG 10: English language challenges

Hi everyone! This is the last English blog and today I will talk about English language challenges. Well my experience learning english i...